2D / 3D CELL BIOPRINTING
Celljet Cell Printer
TRUE 3D CELL PRINTING VIABILITY
Today there are many different 3D cell printers on the market resonding to a high demand for live cell printing for customizable live cell arrays, tissue engineering biofabrication/bioprinting research and other applications. Digilab offers the ONLY 3D cell printer on the market with 95% live cell viability! It is the CellJet Cell Printer.
The CellJet Cell Printer incorporates Digilab’s proprietary liquid dispensing technology, offering both on-the-fly and drop-by-drop non-contact cell printing while maintaining the highest viability of even the most delicate cells. Why waste your investment of time and revenue with anything else?
The unique/strong features of CellJet come from the fact that true 3D-Bioprinting is a natural combination of both 3D fine spatial printing and live cell culturing:
- Average viability of cells printed with CellJet is 95%.
- CellJet holds up to 16 independent channels (i.e. many different cell types can be printed at once).
- More than 20 types of primary cells and cell lines have been successfully printed by a CellJet.
- Multiple types of hydrogels and supporting matrices were successfully printed so far.
- Guaranteed precision below 10% in delivery of water-based solutions as low as 20 nL (which means the system can be used for single-cell delivery and cell cloning purposes); less than 3% CV for volumes 1 µL and above; standard liquid delivery range from 10 nL to 1 mL.
- The CellJet has the capability of printing in layers, dispensing cell solutions, scaffold materials and media in the required volumes in the required order. Hence it is capable of generating the exact structure needed for the preclinical research.
- CellJet is a compact system fitting in most of the hoods and biological safety cabinets.
- CellJet may come in different settings to fit the customer’s needs and be customized on demand.
- CellJet can come with a separate environmental chamber and therefore may not need additional laminar-flow equipment.
- CellJet is equipped with a built-in digital camera for enhanced control of the printing process.
Flexible Live Cell Printing Applications
- Stem Cell Research & Cancer Biology
- Customized cell arrays/cell-based assays
- Automated cell dispensing for High-content analysis
- Cell-Cell interaction studies
- Cell-Drug interaction studies (e.g. Drug screens)
- Cell culture in Hydrogels
- Biofabrication /Bioprinting research
- Tissue Engineering
- Regenerative Medicine
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The instrument is available in single-channel configuration for printing a single type of cell/reagent at one time, or 2- or 4- channels for dispensing multiple cell types / reagents simultaneously.
- All configurations can print droplets of volumes ranging from 20 nL to 4µL. Multiple droplets of desired volume can be printed for larger-volume applications.
- Choice of drop-by-drop or on-the-fly dispensing modes for increased printing accuracy / throughput respectively.
- Capable of gentle handling of cells, maintains high cell-viability of delicate and robust cells alike.
- synQUAD technology is able to dispense fluids with a wide viscosity range, ranging from viscosity comparable to water e.g. typical cell media, to highly viscous media / solutions such as 1-2% Alginate or 30% Polyethylene glycol
Easy-to-use software offers flexibility of customized print patterns / programs. High productivity with multiple users after minimal training.
System dispenses a full range of cell types, from robust to delicate, both adherent and suspension cell types.
Fits into most standard Laminar-flow hoods.
Larger deck formats are available to support high-throughput applications / robotic integration.
Can print live-cells / reagents / sample containing cells to all standard commercially available microtitre well plates (6 to 1586-well plates)/ as well as customized or pre-fabricated substrates or analysis platforms, e.g. Biochips